Our eight-week online public policy short courses are designed with busy professionals in mind. In every course, you will tackle real-world scenarios and delve into case studies relevant to today’s most pressing public policy concerns. You will be led by expert voices in public policy practice and research, learning from the best academics in the world. Explore the current course options below.
Lead the way in public policy by developing expertise in multiple key areas. Maximise your skills and benefit from at least 25% off your fees by taking our multi-course pathway. Discover the benefits here.
Cyber Security for Public Leadership: Planning, Policy and Strategy
This eight-week course will teach you, as a non-technical leader, how to integrate robust cyber security policies into your organisational planning, strategy and operations.
- Consider cyber security as an integral part of your organisational strategy.
- Learn how to respond effectively and efficiently to cyber security incidents.
- Complete true-to-life simulation exercises that you might encounter in your role.
Evidence in Public Policy
This eight-week course will teach you to hone the critical skills needed to design and implement policies informed by facts.
- A final project focused on your unique issue or interest.
- Learning throughout within the context of your own role.
- Understand evidence-based policymaking from a global perspective.
Values and Public Policy
This eight-week course will teach you the skills to understand the key moral and ethical value concepts that should inform public policy.
- Participate in live sessions with expert academics;
- use your final project to reflect on a real-world policy; and
- explore relevant ethical issues faced in government today.
Economics for Public Policy
This eight-week course will teach you how economics can be applied to public policy. You will:
- Develop a comprehensive toolkit for applying economics to policymaking.
- Become a consumer of economic thinking.
- Learn practical skills that will have an immediate impact on your work.
Complete the form to subscribe to our mailing list. We’ll send you updates about the course and remind you of key dates.
Find out more
Retain your talent
Discover how our flexible, online courses could help you to meet your organisation’s learning needs and business goals.